- iOS is known for its simplicity. No other OS in the market can beat iOS in this perspective. Operations are performed quickly without any hurdles. You can surf the web at high speeds and can download the apps instantly.
- This OS runs on the Apple designed hardware system. It is rated as the reliable operating system among all the mobile platforms which secures your data from hardware and software failures. This makes it as the perfect handset for customers.
- Performance is the major factor which makes iOS as the unique competitor to other mobile devices. This boost the device speed which instantly loads the games, apps and web pages. As it runs on its own hardware design there is no chance of data leakage.
- iOS has rich features. There are numerous apps available on the app store related to business, health, fitness, finance etc. This Smartphone is popular for its apps that have various developers to design paid and free applications.
- Doesn’t support maps in offline mode
- Variable compatibility
- Limited choices for selecting the themes
- Unused lock screen
- Notifications need additional functionalities.
- Android is the open source software which automatically gets updated with the launch of new features
- It offers user-friendly interaction which helps the customer to understand the things better
- Unlike other operating systems which contains the fixed apps and softwares customers using Android can install various apps and softwares from the Google play
- Majority of android apps are available for free of cost compared to the iPhone
- Flexibility to customise the widgets
- It supports different languages, several cameras, 2D and 3D graphics
- Offers great social network communications
Fragmentation is the major issue in android devices. Different phone supports different versions. Gingerbread took nearly six months to reach the mobile handsets because of the fragmented nature of android
- Recovery is problematic
- Lacks in management