Get favorite archived files through torrents on Android
So, you like using torrents to download the archived files, movies and music albums from the BitTorrents. No doubt, it is quite easier to be used on the system however it does not mean that your android advice could not find the torrents for the same task. Yes, you are free to download these torrents in the easiest manner on your Smartphone which runs of Android. It should be noted here that contents made available via the torrents does not mean to be completely legitimate.
What is torrent?
In fact, torrent is a tiny file which informs the BitTorrent about the exact location of a file or folder and allows it to download larger files from the central or intermediate locations. As a matter of fact, torrent works on the principle of peer-to-peer file sharing method and the clients usually assemble and download the files through several server locations or users. After the file is downloaded and assembled, you can enjoy your work because it will be saved on your computer. Apart from it, these are the same torrents that are badly known for accessing the pirated software, music and movie files from the internet.
Downloading torrents an Android platform – how?
- The interest Android phone user can simply visit the market to search for the aDownloader and download it. It is available for free of cost.
- In order to set the download directory and location in your phone, you should open this application in your phone. You are just needed to press the Settings tab and then tap the Download Directory to target your downloading locations. You will find a number of tools like Astro File Manager to get the exact directory location if you are unknown to manual entry of directory path name. After it is done, you are now eligible to search and download different torrents.
- The user should now open the browser and look for torrent collection websites such as seedpeer.com or anything like that. You can search the favorite torrents by name or category by typing keywords in the search option.
- In the search result, you should definitely skip the top four or five torrents as they are merely advertisements. In the box below this, you will find a number of torrents that will mention age, health, peers, seeds and size of the downloadable torrent file.
- Considering the best one, you can tap on the torrent file name. Look for the file which has got highest numbers of seeds.
- Click on the ‘Download this Torrent’ link.
- You should now again tap the file icon which clearly mentions the name of your torrent file in the notification area.
In any of the last two cases, if you are asked to complete the action, you should definitely choose the aDownloader. After the file gets downloaded, you can quickly access it on your device in the directory location where you previously set it in the second step.
Author Bio: Alisa Tayler is a regular guest blogger. He likes to help the community by writing on different topics. He likes to provide useful information about seng by writing great stuff.