Remember reading ‘Its a Mobile or Digicam!! Another Samsung Innovation’. That time it was just a rumor, but now its a reality. Samsung has indeed launched a 16 MP digital camera which features the most popular OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Now, whats Android doing in a camera?!!!
Android has added new wings to a camera and has enabled the camera to do much more than just clicking around photos. In a brief nutshell, some of the amazing capabilities of this combination are:
- Share the clicked photos directly on Facebook, Twitter, Email, Messaging etc
- Organise pictures within the camera without even transferring to a PC
- Access to Google Play Store and download all kind of apps which are accessible on a mobile phone
- Web Browsing on Wifi and 3G
- Auto Cloud Back up
- Photo Editing on the camera itself
- Voice controlled camera operations
With these and many other capabilites, Samsung has stepped another foot towards innovations and given all other cameras run for their money.
- 4.8″ screen of HD resolution
- 16MP BSI CMOS sensor
- 4.1 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz
- Quad-core 1.4GHz processor
- Pop-up Xenon flash
- 21x optical zoom
- 1080p videos at 30fps,
- HDMI 1.4
- 8GB of built-in storage, which you can expand via a microSD card slot.
- Photo editing
- Samsung’s Share Shot
- Auto Cloud Backup
- Penta-band HSPA
- Bluetooth 4.0
- S Voice and S Planner
- 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm and weighs 305g
- Colors: Black and White
No visibility on Price and Launch Date yet.
With the announcement of Samsung Galaxy Camera and Nikkon S800c, the future of digicams will turn tide and this category of smart cameras will build a new space in the technology world.